While the weather hasn't quite warmed up enough yet in San Francisco to start a spring garden, that hasn't stopped us from gathering supplies and inspiration so we're ready to tackle our spring to do list.
Our current plans for spring include:
- organizing an entryway with something pretty and practical like this accordion wall hook
- replacing farmer's market bags that are easy to transport and storage baskets for our entryway that easily hide clutter
- investing in a flattering and flowy spring dress that isn't your standard floral pattern, like this smocked sage checkered dress, which would pair perfectly with these nude sandals, this dainty layered necklace, and this sun hat that easily folds up for travel!
- sprucing up outdoor spaces with comfy and stylish furniture, California poppies, and some garden tools as pretty as they are functional
- hunting for beautiful, one of a kind serving dishes for spring entertaining (we love the look of this one, but not the price tag - so it's definitely serving as inspiration for our vintage hunt!)
Checkered dress | Hanging wall basket
Accordion wall hook | Farmer’s market bag
Gold layered necklace | Sandals
Tray | Rattan chair | Poppy seeds Garden tools | Foldable sun hat
We'd love to hear, what's at the top of your spring to do list?